Successful birthday. Now that it’s over, the work week from Hell begins….
The streets of my hometown just gained another crazy driver. whaaa?
My talents include being able to identify every one of the 5000 songs on my iPod by the first chord and eating more than the rest of my family combined
Tagged by starcrossedworld
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- Olive’s Ocean - Kevin Henkes (the final scene is just the clearest mental image of a book I’ve ever had.)
- The Fault In Our Stars - John Green (The only book that ever made me cry. In public. Twice.)
- Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell (50% what my college experience was like and 50% what I wished it had been. So stunning.)
- The “Fingerprints” Series - Melinda Metz (one of my favorite book series in history growing up)
- The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton (“Stay gold.” Poetry.)
- Walk Two Moons - Sharon Creech (Made 7th grade Erin nearly cry. Brilliant storytelling.)
- Stuck in Neutral - Terry Trueman (Any young adult novel that ends with a smothering kinda sticks with you…)
- Twilight - Stephenie Meyer(Suck it, I worshipped these books and I am not going to apologize for it. Ever.)
- In the Country of Last Things - Paul Auster (one of my favorite dystopian novels of all time)
- Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen (I have studied this book and its many adaptations so in-depth it’s disgusting/awesome)